I am a graduate of the MBA in Design Strategy program at California College of the Arts. As a Strategic Designer at BCG Digital Ventures, I consulted Fortune 500 companies in product and business innovation. Spanning a wide range of industries including Energy (oil/gas/utilities), Real Estate and Mortgage, Societal Impact, Insurance, Manufacturing, and more.
Some highlights of my career include:
- Developing and launching a peer-to-peer car sharing startup in collaboration with a national car insurance agency.
- Leading design research and ideation workshops with clients.
- Designing Total Societal Impact (TSI) methodology to identify and measure business opportunities that address social, economic, and environmental issues.
- Creating and implementing a strategic foresight workshop to develop a 30-year vision for a global shipping conglomerate.
Research & synthesis
- Discussion guides
- Market & competitor analyses
- Customer journey, opportunities, & pain points
- Concept testing
- User testing
Workshop development & facilitation
- Ideation workshops
- Methodology design
- Product/service definition
- Addressable market size
- Implementation roadmap
- Go-to-Market strategies
Pitches & presentations
- Pitch development
- Presentation design
- Scenario development
- STEEP & VUCA trends
- UserZoom (Validately)
* NOTE: Small sample of work shown below for confidentiality.
Additional examples only available as needed upon request.
Experience Design & Prototyping
Future of Sleep Causal Layered Analysis and Scenario Video